This month we've been growing out Global Chamber to the world... 102 metros around the world... with strong growth In Asia.
Asia is important to our region. We have easier access to Japan and other countries, and our sensibilities on sustainable business is a strength for competing there.
We have regular discussions on how U.S. companies can be successful in Asia.
For instance we took a step at demystifying Asia with information from across the region at the Japanese Garden... in Phoenix this week. We're having another session covering additional countries in November. More HERE
We're looking forward to some events on Asia in 2017 here in Portland. Watch here for more.
- Kyle Walker - Principal and Managing Partner, Green Card Fund (China)
- Thongmala (Oi) Keola (Laos)
- Alexandra Shitova (Russia)
- Colin Christie - Executive Director, Global Chamber Manila (Philippines)
- Nobuo Yoneyama - Executive Director, Global Chamber Tokyo (Japan)
- Leon Perera - CEO, Spire Research and Consulting (Entering Asia)
- Bagas Adhadirgha - CEO, Asia Aero Technology (Indonesia)
- Vinod Bhimrajka - CEO, Bhimrajka Impex and Global Chamber Mumbai (India)
- M Nazri - Group CEO VSC and Founder/CEO, MyFinB (Singapore/Malaysia)
View more from Nazri regarding growing in Singapore and Malaysia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6c1rHhFI4w&feature=youtu.be
Also see below for our recent agreement in Indonesia to expand in Jakarta and 9 more metros. Details to follow.